Terms and Conditions of the #DoorsOfIndia Campaign
How to Participate:
- This campaign is open only to citizens of India from June 27, 2017 to October 7, 2017 and applicable only to persons who have attained 18 years of age.
General Terms & Conditions:
In order to participate in this Campaign, the user shall have to adhere to the following:
- The terms and conditions mentioned in this notice are the Participation Rules ("Rules") and apply to participants participating in the Campaign. By participating in this Campaign the participant agree to be bound by these Rules.
- Participating in this Campaign is free of cost and no charge for participating in this Campaign is imposed on the participants.
- Participation is fully voluntary and by participating in this Campaign, you declare that you are the owner of and have the right to use the Image/Photograph/Portrait/ Video/ Article/write-up etc. (collectively known as Entries).
- Participants hereby agrees that Tata Steel (and third parties authorised by Tata Steel) may make any and all Entries available in their publications and on their websites and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future. You now grant Tata Steel (and third parties authorized by Tata Steel) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable license (for the full period of any rights in the Entry) to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, make derivative works from, edit, alter, store, re-format, sell and sub-license the Entry for any purpose (what so ever).
- Participants will be notified through email once their entries get featured on the website.
- Multiple entries shall be allowed.
- Participants who do not comply with the terms and conditions of the Campaign shall be disqualified (along with their entries) at the sole discretion of Tata Steel without any notice to the participant.
- Tata Steel will not be responsible for any incorrect details provided by any participant and/or delay in receipt of communication and/or non-receipt of communication for any reason whatsoever.
- Employees of Tata Steel, J. Walter Thompson & Hungama Digital Services, and their family members are not entitled to participate in this campaign.
- Tata Steel reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this campaign, including extending, withdrawing, or discontinuing the same without notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability.
- Tata Steel reserves the right to moderate the content posted by participants and may decide to disqualify/declare ineligible/not publish certain entries without providing any reason or justification for the same. Tata Steel does not guarantee to use or otherwise make available any Entry. Tata Steel may, in appropriate circumstances, and at its sole discretion, reject, edit, remove or disable access to Entries that appear to be legally or otherwise problematic e.g. infringe the copyright or other intellectual property or privacy rights of others, are defamatory etc. or for any other reason.
- Participants should note that Tata Steel does not accept responsibility for the return of any Entries, including those consisting of artistic or other material.
- Your entry and any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that your Entry and all information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, Tata Steel reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
- By participating in this campaign, all participants agree that their entries may appear in any advertisements / promotions (online/offline/other media channels) of Tata Steel. No fees or other sums (of any nature what so ever)shall be paid to the participants on account of usage of the same in the aforementioned advertisements / promotions/ etc.
- Each participant is deemed to have released Tata Steel, J. Walter Thompson, Hungama Digital Services, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram from any claims and liabilities that may specifically arise in relation to their participation in this Campaign by accepting these terms and conditions.
- No correspondence shall be entertained with regard to any aspect of this Campaign.
- Tata Steel shall not be responsible for any charges, levies, costs incurred by the participants to participate.
- Tata Steel shall not be responsible for any claim of any nature whatsoever made by the participants to participate in the event.
- Tata Steel shall reserve the right to use all data, material etc. received as part of this Campaign as it may deem fit for its future promotions.
- Tata Steel does not promote or permit any activity that infringes any third party intellectual property rights including copyright, trademark, designs, patents, etc. and reserves the right to remove/disqualify from campaign any participant’s post if such post is found to have violated any third party intellectual property rights.
- The Participants shall at all times indemnify Tata Steel against all claims (of any nature what so ever) which may be made by any third party in respect of the entries shared by the participant in case any litigation (of any nature whatsoever) is filed against Tata Steel in connection with the entry made by the participant and Tata Steel suffers damages as a result of same. The participant shall be fully responsible for all the consequences arising out of the same and shall indemnify Tata Steel against any costs, losses, charges expenses, demands, damages, cost of such litigation etc. and the same shall be payable within 15 days of such occurrence . In case of any loss (including but not limited to) the loss of Goodwill of Tata Steel, Tata Steel shall be entitled to claim compensation from the participant.
- Tata Steel will not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the Campaign or as a result of accepting of Gift (if any).
- Any dispute arising out of or in relation to this Campaign shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Kolkata.